Profisee has an immediate opening for a Sr. Developer position with a sound background in the modern Microsoft technologies (C#, MSSQL2008, WCF, etc.). We're looking for a passionate and pragmatic software engineer with proven experience in architecting, designing, and implementing complex solutions including distributed architectures, highly accessible persistency systems, security, and comprehensive UI.
The Senior Developer will be the "right hand" of the chief architect and lead development of our recently released product — Master Data Maestro, an innovative product that complements Microsoft's hottest new SQL Server component Master Data Services.
This position will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the chief architect and the product management team to design appropriate architectures, user interfaces and algorithms;
- Architecting, designing, developing, and testing new modules of the product according to the product roadmap;
- Writing high-quality, maintainable code and unit testing;
- Taking part in informal reviews of your own and other developers’ code and coaching young developers;
- Working closely with testers to ensure the product is testable and of the highest quality;
- Working closely with technical authors to create superb technical communications material;
- Contributing wherever necessary to help the team reach its agreed goals and identifying ways to continually refine and improve the development process;
- Acting in the best interests of Profisee at all times.
Summary of Job Requirements
Profisee is looking for a mature professional who can dream high but execute on the ground. This is a self-managing role and assumes a huge level of discipline, motivation, and drive. We don't count working hours and don't micromanage anyone – final results and a good team spirit are paramount. We'll give as much responsibility and ownership as the person can shoulder but seek in return a high-level of commitment, deep work ethic, and personal accountability.
To apply, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- At least 7 years of proven experience in developing complex solutions in C# and MSSQL (WCF and adjacent MSFT technologies a plus);
- Solid object-oriented design skills;
- Genuine interest in implementing complex algorithms and creating sophisticated and intuitive user interfaces;
- Proactive team player, social competence, reliable and trustworthy;
- Previous startup experience is a plus.
Profisee is located in Roswell, Georgia (GA 400, exit 7). Position is open for local candidates only; no relocation.
To apply, please send your resume to careers (at) profisee.com. Please reference Position 162 in the subject line of your email. We thank you for your application.